I invited my new neighbor friend who lives 1 block away from our place in last weekend.
She has 15 month old son too and we wanted to set up play date with them.
She also has 5 years old girl and I was thinking to prepare some snack for everybody.
This apple crisp is Non-sugar, non-dairy, allergy free and perfect for all age group.
Recipe is very simple. Combine all ingredients and put in the oven!!
- 200 ml old-fashioned rolled oats
- 200 ml unbleached Spelt White Flour
- 100 ml sunflower seeds
- 100 ml walnut chopped option
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 50 ml canola oil
- 50 ml maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 Fuji apple thinly sliced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 50 ml kuzu powder ground you can use arrowroot powder or corn starch
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 100 ml raisins sliced if you like
- 1 tsp salt + 1 cup water for dipping apple
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F (180 degree C).
- combine all [A] ingredients
- Mix [B] ingredients. and Combine [A] & [B] together.
- Dip apple slices into salted water and place in another bowl.Sprinkle lemon juice onto apples and mix. add cinamon powder, raisons, kuzu powder to the apples.
- pour filling in oiled baking dish.
- spread crisp on the top.
- cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes .
- Remove foil and bake a further 15 minutes.
- My son finished all his plate and my friend loves it too. I am thinking to cook this our Thanksgiving / Christmas party as well.
Fall is a time of year when we crave delicious apple crisp recipes. This classic dessert is easy to make and can be topped with whipped cream or ice cream for an extra indulgent treat. To get the most out of your apple crisp, follow these tips.
First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and place a baking sheet in the oven to heat up. Next, mix together all of the ingredients and pour them into an 8×8 inch pan. Be sure to spread the mixture out evenly so that it doesn’t stick together later on.
Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and firm to the touch. Then, let it cool for a few minutes before serving with whipped cream or ice cream on top! Sprinkle with cinnamon for a bit of flavor.