I jut would like to introduce super easy heart shaped sandwich for Valentine.
No cookie cutter needed!!
Try if you do now have heart shaped cookie cutter
What You’ll Need
Are you in the mood for a heart-shaped sandwich? We’ve got the perfect recipe for you! This easy-to-follow breakfast will take only a few minutes to prepare and will be sure to please your taste buds. To make this dish, you’ll need:.
1. Start by splitting two slices of bread in half and spreading cream cheese on one side of each slice.
2. Place strawberry jelly on top of the cream cheese, followed by mini chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
3. Top with another slice of bread and butter, cut into heart shapes using a cookie cutter. Serve immediately!
You don’t have to go out to eat to enjoy a delicious heart-shaped sandwich – you can make it at home in just minutes! By following these simple steps, you’ll have an amazing dish that everyone will love. So what are you waiting for? Make this special breakfast today!
heart shaped sandwich
- 2 sliced bread
- your favorite jam or egg salad, potato salad etc.
- Trim crusts from bread.
- Spread jam on the bread.
- fold into half, and unfold.
- fold to along its creases. leave little room in the center.
- lift 2 fold line and wrap with plastic. Leave in fridge for a while.
- Cut in to 3-4 to serve.